Are you beating yourself on the head trying to figure out why your internet home business isn’t working or taking off super slow?
One thing I learned after months of failing in my internet home business is that if I ever wanted to accelerate my success, I needed to model after people already achieving the results I wanted to achieve. Fortunate me, found the right people that are doing it fast and now you’re going to learn how we’re doing it.
Here’s a 4 step guide I learned from one of our top earners and most consistent affiliates to fast success in internet home business:
1- Share Content That Helps and Be Real With People
Let’s face it, if all you focus on is selling and spamming people with your opportunity, products, or services, you’re going to shoot yourself on the leg and eventually the head. It took me a little to realize that myself.
I understand how excited you can get when starting an internet home business or any home business and how eager you are to start making sales or getting signups in it, but you have to keep in mind that you must give a person a reason to buy your products or join your business and also trust you. You must come from a mindset of how your products or opportunity can help others.
I don’t know about you. but like me, many people been scammed before, so their trust level is super low, especially when they don’t know you yet. That’s why when you share helpful content that solves their problems and you’re real with people, they’re gonna trust you and also see the benefit your opportunity, products, or service provides.
Best ways to share valuable content:
- Blog posts – When it comes to sharing valuable content blogging it’s a fantastic way to help others solve their problems. You can share things such as something you learned, a result you got in your business and how you did it, benefit your products provide (it’s best to be a product of a product). This way you can share your personal experience from using the products your business offers, and sell them). If you don’t have a profitable blog and need one, you can get one here.
- Videos – When you show someone how to do something, or simply share your message in a video, you show people that you’re real an not a robot created by Google or something like that. I enjoy using Google hangouts when I want to show my team and my subscribers something through sharing my screen and YouTube.
- Sharing a picture of you and your family’s lifestyle on social media- Share pics of your lifestyle. People are drawn to lifestyle and you’re giving them a chance of what you’re about
2- Email subscribers
So after you create a piece of content (blog post, something you learned from someone, breakthroughs or something you shared on FB that is helpful etc), you then share that piece of content with your subscribers/leads. If you have no idea how to get leads/subscribers, here’s a blog post that will teach you all about getting leads online and how I do it: How To Get More Leads Online
3- Develop or grow yourself
This has to do with your mindset. How can you expect your business to ever grow if you never work on growing yourself. Have you ever seen people make lots of money, but for some reason they can’t ever grow it or they end up broke again?
This is because they never invested in their growth on learning how increase their income and how to focus on the things that truly matters. For this reason is why I invest in my personal growth so much. Not only it helps grow my business, but I can also help others make better decisions.
When you develop yourself, you also have more content to share with your market and people around you. This is how you eventually become an authority in your niche.
How to develop yourself:
- Read books on personal development or on strategies you need to learn in order to get results for at least 30 minutes daily
- Listen to audios daily. I personally listen to audios available to me in my business central platform. These audios also known as the Inner Circle Audios have helped me program my mindset from a limiting mindset to a more abundant and successful one. See, when you’re getting negative results in your business and life when you really want positive ones, there is a need to reprogram your subconscious and listening to audios of successful people sharing their story and their success, can help you reprogram your mind for success. If you want to reprogram your mind for success, learn more about the Inner Circle audios I personally use for my growth and the YOU can use here.
4- Have A Consistent Message
Ok so here is where most people screw up. I’m not going to exclude myself as I went through this before when I first started.
Stick to one business and promote that only. Have you ever noticed people interested in your business, but then after they see you promoting something else, they just stopped i being interested in doing business with you? Well I confess that I use to be jumping around at first.
Everything seemed shiny and I would not hesitate to promote something new every week. Doing that killed my business and the trust some people had in me, I didn’t realize what I was doing, I was simply so excited about the next new thing.
Thank God I surrounded myself with the right people. People that taught me that if I ever wanted to succeed in my business, I had to be consistent in the message I was sharing with others. That involved sticking to one business.
When you promote something today and then something else the next week, you’re confusing the people that are waiting to join you in your opportunity or purchase your products. People see that you’re not consistent and that whatever you’re promoting is not working as you keep switching.
If you want to learn about the internet home business I use to creating an income online and to get on the fast success track… …Click here to learn what we’re doing and get access
If you found value from this guide to a successful internet home business post or have any questions, leave me your comments below and I’ll reply to you…
Dedicated to your success,
Michael De La Cruz
“Your Make It Online Mentor”