Have you been searching or asking yourself this question… “how can I make money online from home?” If this is you, it’s time for you to put an end to your search because in this post you’re gonna get your answer.
Let’s get started with this mini webinar on how making money online works:
So if you been asking yourself, “how can I make money online from home”, let me explain it in more details…
Let me break it down for you in simplicity.
In order to make any type of money online you need 3 main things in place…
1. A quality product to sell that solves a problem/s
For example, if someone wants to lose 5 lbs in x amount of time and that person is searching online for ways to lose those extra pounds, doesn’t it make sense for you to have a product that would help that person lose 5 lbs? Of course it does!
Imagine if there are thousands of people searching online for solutions like the one you now have. The same goes if there are people searching to make money on the internet working from home, which I’m assuming that’s what you’re here to learn about and make it happen, right? Well lets keep going.
I know I gave you some awesome value on the training video above, but thought I gave even more value in writing. Reading will help you retain the info more in depth and deeper into your subconscious mind.
2. An Effective and Efficient System That Makes Sales for You over and over again on your behalf (does the telling and selling on your behalf) – Have you ever heard of the saying, “make money without selling” or “make money while you sleep”? These sayings are true, but if you’re brand new, you might ask yourself, “how can I make money while I sleep or without selling?”.
The only way this can be done is by having a system in place that will do the heavy lifting on your behalf. Trust me, it’s a nice feeling when you’re out and about with your spouse or loved one and you hearing the sound of an email notification saying that you have made a new sale and have that happen monthly, weekly, or even daily; all thanks to having an effective system in place that does the heavy lifting.
Without a good system in place YOU’RE DOOMED! Meaning, you will find yourself stuck trying to figure everything out and focusing on the things that WILL NOT MAKE YOU ANY MONEY.
The point of having a system in place is so you can also have freedom to do the things you love with the people you love to do them with. Meaning, you can escape from your business, but your income will not be affected as the system is selling on your behalf 24/7 all year long. So how we’re doing so far? Awesome stuff, huh 🙂 Well lets keep going with next step…
3. Learn to Drive Traffic (visitors or eyeballs on the internet) to Your System –
This is the part that you will be focusing on. The system will take care of 95% of the work for you, but the remaining 5% will depend on you. This 5% is simply you driving traffic or visitors on the internet to your system.
There are 2 types of traffic for you to choose from, although I recommend a mixture of both.
- Free traffic – Free traffic is traffic that comes from free sites such as Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, and other social media sites. Other ways to get free traffic is through blogging. Blogging is super effective and has been the best way to generate leads (people interested in what you’re offering). With blogging you get traffic of people searching on Google and other search engines.
- Paid Traffic – Paid traffic is when you’re paying someone or an agency to send visitors to your website. In other words, you’re buying clicks to your website. It’s also known as done-for-you traffic. Examples of paid traffic are, Facebook Ads, Bing PPC, Solo Ads, or any agency brokers that you can pay to get the clicks you need to your website with them using their own ads that are proven to work.
I recommend to ONLY USE THIS METHOD WHEN POSITIONED TO EARN HIGH COMMISSION OFF HIGH TICKET ITEMS (products that costs $1,000 or more).
For example, if you’re only selling $30 – $47 products, you will never be profitable using paid advertisements, as you will be spending more money on paid traffic than what you will earn back.
Now, if you’re selling a product that sells for $2,500 or more, and you only spent $500 on clicks (visitors to your site), you will be more profitable as you can make a profit of $1,000 or more if you include the sales of other products.
Bottom line, your goal is to get as many eyeballs as possible to your system, which in the video training above I explain what the system is composed of.
SO ARE YOU FINALLY READY TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME?
Truly hope my post answered your question, and if you did get value from it, I would highly appreciate your comments below and sharing this with others on social media.
To your rapid success,
Michael De La Cruz